1. Name: Allison
2. Age: 16 (almost 17)
3. Location: Pittsburgh, PA
4. Place of worship: Beth Shalom, Pgh.
5. Ashkenazi/Sephardic: A little bit of both. Ashkenazic, technically, but I do some Sepharid traditions.
6. Reform/Conservative/Orthodox: Conservative with a mix of Reconstructionist.
7. Dating status: Single
8. A belief about God (if any): Yes.
9. Favorite movie(s): The Princess Bride
10. Favorite book(s): "Exodus", by Leon Uris
11. Favorite band(s): Carly Simon and Bette Midler (neither are bands, but whatever!)
12. One thing you can't live without: A library card
13. Favorite Jewish phrase or word: "Fadicha" (screw up)
14. Favorite time of day: Night time. Maybe sunset.
15. Two places that you promoted (with links): Um... no where yet, but I WILL in http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=israelsupport and http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=the_divine_ones
16. Anything else you'd like to tell us?: I have been to Israel twice, and I am going back this summer. I love it unconditionally.
17. What is your connection to Israel?: Went to a Jewish day school where we studied it for 9 years, then didn't go upno graduating because of the "situation". I have tons of family there and my heart is DEFINATELY in Jerusalem.
18. Extra comments: Not really. :)
19. THREE clear photos: